Monday, June 23, 2014

The Lady and Her Five Suitors: Part Two

The men were easy enough to manipulate. The Kazi, Muhsin, only needed soft whispers in his ear of all the things Jamila would let him do to her when they finally met outside the prison. The Wali, Afzal, melted as soon as she palmed his cock through the fabric of his robes. The Wazir, Basir, needed a little more prodding then the other two but as soon as she sat across from him and trailed her hands down to her mini skirt, hiking it up for him to take in the bare view he was eager to accept any deal she had to offer. It was the king, Djonda, who had taken her by surprise.
She gripped the steering wheel as her mind trailed back to the events less than thirty minutes ago. She had stepped into the King’s chambers expecting a simple seduction. What had happened had taken her completely aback. Jamila had entered the room and the King met her gaze. He immediately dismissed his guards and motioned for her to come closer. She felt his eyes not only undressing her but possessing her. It was unnerving, he reminded her of her husband, always wanting to control and covet every prize they found. Her stomach knotted, but she kept her composure and bowed as soon as she was at the step in front of his throne.
“What is it that you seek to ask me, my dear?”
She licked her painted lips. “I ask for the release of my brother, Hassan.”
“I do not believe Hassan is your brother.”
“What?” He head snapped up. “My King, I assure you—”
He waved his hand. “It matters not, lovely. You are a vision sent from Allah to reward me for all of my good work.”
“I…” She was stunned speechless.
“This is what I want in exchange for the release of the prisoner. I want you.”
“But what if I am not available.”
“I am the King, even if you are married, my right as King to have any woman in the land can not be stopped by a mere husband.”
She swallowed hard and cast her eyes downward. She wasn’t afraid but she knew she had to act the part. “But my lord. My husband paid a high price for me, he surly wont be happy about giving me up.”
“He has no choice.” The King ran his hand down to his crotch and rubbed himself, “I’ve never seen a beauty like yours.”
Gotcha. She suppress the smile that wanted to tug at her lips. “It would be an honor.”
“You will stay here, you will receive me tomorrow night, willingly. Then I will sign the release and make sure the others sign as well.”
Shit. That wouldn’t work, the others were coming to her house, where she could put her plan into action. “Oh your Majesty. I— um…”
His frown was surprisingly frightening. “What seems to the be the problem. You want this prisoner freed, correct?” she nodded while trying to think of something, anything to say to counter his demand that she stay there. “Then there is no problem.”
Jamila stepped forward, her eyes smoldering with desire she conjured up thinking about hers and Hassan’s get-away, she licked her lips and dropped to her knees. “It would honor me if you would take me in my home, in my brides bed where I can receive you and praise Allah for allowing me to be possessed by you.” She slipped her hand up under his robes, trailing them upward until she reached his throbbing cock. He smiled, obviously liking the sound of that. She stroked him slowly and purred as precum pool at his tip. I want to receive you in every way possible, I know no one could ever possess me the way that my king can, but I beg of you to allow me this honor of having you in my house.”
He nodded his head as she stroked him thinking it over. “Let me feel your mouth on me and then I will decide.”
She licked her lips and tucked her head under his robed, sucking and licking for less than two minutes before the old king lost control and filled her mouth with his seed. She made sure to lick him clean before coming up from under the heavy robes. “Did I honor you, my king?”
“Yes, you did, my dear.”
She smiled. “Then will you honor me?”
“Yes. But I have a condition.”
“What is that?”
His lips twisted into a cruel smile. “You have no say tomorrow night in what I do to you. Do you understand me? I am your master now. Do you agree?”
“Yes, my king. I understand.” She stood up and walked out of the room a little more embarrassed than she should be. This man was a little too good at playing the game. Tomorrow night she’d need to step it up before he gained the upper hand on her.

The car pulled into the empty parking lot where her driver was waiting for her. He tipped his hat. “All finished, Lady Jamila?”
“Yes, can you take me home now? I’m in need of my ladies and a nice long bath.”
He waited for her to slide out of the drivers seat and make her way to the back. Opening the door for her he nodded his head. “As you wish. Do you need anything else from me this evening?”
She took her seat and ran her fingers through her long dark hair. “Not tonight. Tomorrow I will need everyone gone for the evening, I will be doing some entertaining and I don’t want to be interrupted.” She looked up to see the questions in his eyes. “Do not worry, it’s nothing you need to worry about telling my husband. You may visit me after my bath and I will make it worth your wild to remain silent.”
He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. “You wound me, my Lady. You don’t have to bribe me, although I will take you up on the offer.”
          She smiled and waited for him to shut the door. The ride back to her penthouse was quick and silent. She had a lot of plotting to do and very little time to get all of her suitors taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment