Monday, June 2, 2014

Tales of the Night Part Two

I swallowed. “How do you know who I am?”
“I do extensive research on all my targets. Including you. I’ve seen you around the BDSM clubs. You are a beautiful submissive. With the right Dom or Master, you are like putty.” He chuckled. His voice had an accent I couldn’t place and I recalled in the file that he was from abroad somewhere. A man of high standing, which was why this operation was supposed to be handled with care. Leave it to my hidden habits to get us in trouble. My eyes flickered to the necklace and I briefly wondered what Matt was thinking of this conversation.
“So you decided to kidnap a federal agent? Not very smart of you, Zach. This goes beyond what can be forgiven, even for a foreign diplomat.” I tried to keep my voice steady as he moved toward me. I had to admit, that in any other circumstance he would have been handsome. Tall, dark, sharp lines to his jaw and with him this close I could tell that his eyes were a deep brown that almost looked black. My breath caught in my throat. He carried an air of authority with him, not one that normally got to me outside of the clubs, but there was something about being naked and chained before him.
He squared himself in front of me and cupped my cheek. “You will be dead before they find you.” He whispered. “I know you have an ear piece and your partner is probably whispering calming promises to you, but know that he will fail. I spend one night of passion with my victims and then I dispose of them.”
My heart pounded. He didn’t know about the mic. Thank God. I dug deep and found that bravery that’s gotten me out of so many situations before. “You must be picking the wrong women if they can only satisfy you for a night.”
He pulled away from me and shook his head. “I get bored. Do you think you are any different?”
“Have I fought and screamed to get away from you yet? I’m sure I have skills that none of the other woman did. I can satisfy your mind as well as your body.” His profile had said he was a lover of literature; I needed to use that to my advantage.
He quirked a brow and I knew I had caught his interest. “You lie.”
“I know many of the classics and I can spin a story better than most. Would you like to hear one?” I knew to survive I was going to have to submit without a fight. If I could show him I was well trained as a submissive and a storyteller, survival might have been an option.
“You are right, you are different than the others. So let me offer you this —something no other has gotten. Negotiations.” He gave a wicked grin, flashing perfect white teeth. I was starting to see how woman could get mixed up with him. I just needed to keep my head on straight for this.
My heart lept at his offer. I could do this. “I want safe words before I submit to you. Just like I’d have in the clubs.”
He rubbed his chin as he thought. Pacing a couple steps back and forth in front of me, he took his time with his answer and I started to think I wasn’t going to get my request. “In return I want your ear piece removed.”
That was fine, Matt had been silent so far and if he started speaking in the middle of this fucked up play session that was about to happen he’d bring me out of the needed mindset. I pulled the device out of my ear and handed it to him. “My safe word is ‘silver’” It was one I was familiar with and used in the clubs, it would be more instinct to use it if I needed and that would help.
“Accepted. I will honor it since I do not know your limit, that is until it comes to our final hour.”
I shivered at these words, I knew what happened in the final hour of my stay with him. I’d seen it in the victims we had recovered. All I could hope was that by submitting and not fighting I could bide my time…of course maybe that’s what the other women thought as well.
“Now, lay back.” His voice dropped an octave and my body automatically responded to the dominant tone. My gaze flickered to the ground as I laid back on some of the pillows. “Stay like that until I get back. If you move, I will not hesitate to punish you when I return.”
He left and a I let out a relieved sigh. “Matt, I’m pretty sure he left to dispose of the ear piece, hopefully you can still hear what is going on, but I can’t hear you.” I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths to center myself. The mindset of my submissive-self differed drastically from the mindset of my FBI self. Centering myself I turned off the stubborn, fight-against-everything, mentality.
The door creaked and I opened my eyes to find Zach walking in with a large black chest in his arms. I mentally cursed my body as it tightened in anticipation of what might be in that. I tried to convince myself that this was no different than the clubs and apparently my body decided to believe me. Licking my lips, I gave him a coy smile. If this was going to work, it had to be believable and who knew…maybe the sex and play would be amazing.
He put the chest down and grinned. “I like to play, but from what I’ve seen at the club that won’t be a problem.”
He really had studied me, I responded best to play. I felt a smile curl over my lips. “No, Sir, it won’t.”
“Drop into the role quiet easily, don’t you. It must be so freeing for you to give up all that control.” Zach threaded his fingers in my hair, close to the scalp and pulled.
He was right, it was one of the best breaks from work, not have to worry about anything, but to trust myself to someone. I had to convince my head that he wouldn’t hurt me…not yet. Breathing in deeply, I laid back, trying to accommodate my bound hands. His hand skimmed over my outstretched legs causing me to shiver. He dipped between my legs and slid a finger through my wet slit. Yeah, my body knew what was coming. My eyes flickered to his face.
“Do not look at me, pet. You are nothing more than my thing to play with until I tire of you. Understood?” He slapped the inside of my thigh making me flinch.
I bit my lip so I wouldn’t cry out. “Yes, Sir.” I bit out and averted my gaze.
“Good girl.” He ran his finger over my clitoris. “You’re responsive. That’s good, it’ll make this easier.” He pulled away from me and went to his chest. I raised my head to watch him, he turned back around with a few lengths of rope. My heart skipped a beat. Rope meant I could be totally helpless, of course I knew this is what he wanted from his victims, but I never processed what this meant.
“Roll over.”
I complied and counted my breathing to keep me from panicking. I needed that other part of my mind to kick in. Now. I had struck a deal and I was going to ruin it if I couldn’t handle this. He pulled on my hair and like a switch my mind dropped into place. I was under his hand, his care, and it was time to trust him. Soft rope wrapped around my wrists and then the cuffs dropped away. He spread my legs and bent me at the knees. Soon my feet were wrapped up in a web of knots and I was efficiently hogtied. He’d have access to everything he needed with my back arched and my legs up. I’d be sore after, but it would be the type of sore I would relish.
A pair of safety scissors dropped into my view. “What is your safe word, pet?”
Typical routine, confirm the word — he was trying to show that he would honor our deal. “Silver, Sir, and yellow for slow down.”
“Good girl.” The scissors disappeared, but it helped me relax knowing that they were nearby.
I heard him rustling around in the chest. A buzzing filled the room and warned me of what was to come. A faint hum went through me as nuzzled the toy between my folds. A belt wrapped around my waist holding the vibrator against me.  The speed was enough to make me wet, but not enough to give me satisfaction. He moved to the front of me and squatted down. His smooth fingers tweaked my nipples and stretched them, causing me to cry out. He chuckled as he rolled the right one between his fingers before pulling out a nipple clamp. The points of the teeth caught the light as he pulled my bud taut and put the clamp on. I let out a hiss, but breathed through the pain. When my breathing became steady again, he repeated the torture with the left one. Zach flicked each one before he stood, sending a wave of pain and pleasure rushing through me and to my core. I moaned as it mixed with the vibration running through me.
More rustling behind me. I closed my eyes and focused on the small bliss that the toy was giving me. The whistling in the air did not register until the sharp crack of a wooden rod hitting my back echoed through the room. The sting across my thigh made me hiss and try to uncurl myself. Nothing happened except the rope pulling against my arms. The strain only added to the pain going through me. With a click the vibrator went up a speed and erased my worry of the pain. Another whistle and crack and I jerked. Again and again, alternating thighs he continued, clicking the vibrator to full speed so my mind was foggy on what to feel.
It stopped, leaving trails of stinging pain behind. I let out a frustrated growl knowing I’d almost hit subspace and it was taken from me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him staring at me as he stroked his cock. I turned my gaze back to the front of me and concentrated on the vibrator, I was close to the edge of an orgasm. I craved the release, I needed it. Time seemed to tick by before I felt something inserted into me. One…two…silicone balls slipped past my lips and into my vagina. Ben wa balls…how odd. I moaned at how they felt with the vibrator so close.
Then Zach moaned, a deep throaty moan, and warm hot cum landed on my legs arms and back. I rocked against the vibrator to seek my own released, but the hum stopped. I cried out and caught myself from begging for the orgasm. A few moments later he appeared to take the nipple clamps off. Blood rushed back into them and I did cry out. It pushed me closer to the edge and a wicked smile curved his face. Soon the ropes came undone and Zach helped me move my aching arms and legs, bending and circling them until they felt better. It was such a strange act for a man who planned to kill me. He stepped back and looked down at me. “Good, girl, you have caught my interest.”
He sat down near me and patted the pillows by his side. “Come, tell me a story.”

I knew that I had bought myself one more night of life with my bargain and so I began to tell him a version of The Lady and Her Five Suitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment