Monday, August 4, 2014

Tales of the Night Part Four

By the time Zach returned, I was rocking my hips, trying to get any pleasure from the silent vibrator as I could. He laughed and pulled out the remote, clicking it a couple times until the vibrator hit the high setting. I moaned and lay back on the pillow. Bliss, even if it wasn’t an orgasm, I was getting something. There had been no switching off the submissive mindset today, no need to take a moment to get back to it. No, now there was only me and Zach. My body ached with the idea of what he would do to me tonight. My mind had gone wild with ideas, but nothing had satisfied me.
Zach walked over to me and looked down. “Craving that were you?”
I nodded. “Mmm, yes, Sir.”
“On your hands and knees.” He demanded and it took everything in me to obey. I rolled over and lifted myself up. He walked away and came back, cuffs were attached to my ankles and I looked to find my feet held apart with a spreader bar. He did the same things with my hands.
A whistle came through the air and a crack echoed when the paddle hit my ass. I cried out, but he only continued, alternating cheeks. He stopped when I was gasping for air. His cold hand smoothed over my stinging skin. The vibrator continued to hum, taking away some of my attention on the pain. My mind tried to fight between the two, but couldn’t choose between the pleasure or the pain. I knew this battle well, it wouldn’t be long before my mind chose pleasure and I lost myself. The thought should have scared me…but there was no room for fear.
A snap made me jolt, and I looked up to find Zach with a whip. The noise was meant to scare, if he’d hit me with it at the speed it took to crack it, it would have split skin. He approached me and with expert motions lashed me with it. It stung, but I didn’t cry out. He continued, letting the tip of the whip kiss me.  By the end of it, I was panting and he kicked the vibrator up another notch. My mind started to become fuzzy. There was something I needed to worry about, something I needed to remember, but it was gone.
I moaned as Zach pawed at my breasts, tweaking and pulling the nipples. At some point he’d abandoned the whip and gone for the nipple clamps. He placed them on and I let out a weak whimper. Almost there… almost to that edge. He walked around me, stroking his cock, each time he passed my ass, he’d smack it. The vibrator hummed to me, beckoning me to that sweet release I wanted to so much.
His cum coated my back, and he went to his toy chest. Pulling out another vibrator, he knelt next to me, and cupped the toy in his hand and then over my clit.
“Come for me, pet. My voice, my command is the last thing you will hear.”
The orgasm crashed over me, taking my vision, my breath and my mind with it. I fell to my side, but he kept his hand clamped over my sex, the vibrations continued bring another crash of pleasure over me. My eyes closed as I rode it out and forgot about everything. I didn’t feel the binds, I didn’t feel his hand, nothing but the pleasure, the weightlessness as my body became numb to the orgasm. The vibrations disappeared and something crashed through the doors, voices screamed, but I didn’t hear the words. The pleasure was fading, but my mind was gone. Subspace. A beautiful place of floating and afterglow of a hard earned orgasm. Of making, Sir proud.
I opened my eyes to see Matt standing above me. The good feeling fled and the panic started to set in. Not good, I’d drop, I didn’t want to drop, I wanted to hold on to the bliss.
He knelt next to me and scurried to get the bonds off me and the harness off me. He tossed a blanket over me, and cupped my face.
“Sadie?”
I blinked at him a few times. Why did he sound so worried? Of course after the paddle and the whip, I’m sure my body looked horrible.
“Sadie?” He asked again and pulled the blanket around my shoulders as he helped me sit up. He looked over his shoulder. “I think she’s in shock.”
No, I wasn’t, but he didn’t need to know that. My eyes flickered up and I saw men forcing Zach out of the room. He was going to kill me, I needed to remember that. “I’m okay, Matt.” My voice was soft and I still wasn’t focusing right. I needed food, water, and to rest until I could get my head on straight.
I saw the doubt in his eyes and then he pulled me into a hug. “I’m sorry it took me so long. I had to lean on some people to get this raid. You did good.”

He praised me. I doubt he knew that’s what I needed, but it soothed some of that panic. I just let Matt hold me for a few minutes. Once I told him I was okay to move he insisted that I let the ambulance take me to the hospital, but I refused. I would write my report in the morning and then I would demand a vacation. The problem was, I felt my submissive self already craving Zach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment