Monday, July 7, 2014

Tales of the Night Part 3

I had fallen asleep at some point only to wake up to what I had hoped was a dream. No. Still in the room with no windows, still naked, and with Zach sleeping next to me. I’m sure there were some ladies who dreamt about waking up next to a foreign prince, I, however, would have liked to wake up in my own bed. Not next to a maniac. Though I had to admit that he’d taken decent care of me after our play session, until I remembered that his end goal was to kill me. I sat up and found a quick reminder that he’d never removed the ben wa balls. My muscles clenched around them in a knee-jerk reaction and my breath caught.
I took a deep breath and my gaze went to the pile of my clothing in the corner. Was Matt still listening? Was he any closer to finding me? I had already survived one night, but I didn’t know if my tale was enthralling enough to buy me another night or not.
I jumped when the door opened and another woman walked in with a tray of food. Her black hair was piled on her head in a poor excuse for a bun, and her blue gown contrasted with her darker skin. Her gaze met mine and widened.
“Oh, I expected…”
“For me to be dead.” I finished for her. “I’m still alive for the time being.” Both of our gazes slid to Zach and she sat the tray down.
“It is unusual, I normally come in to find a mess, but here you are.” There was something strange in her voice that I couldn’t place.
I pulled my knees up to my chest for some sort of cover. “You help him?” We hadn’t thought he had an accomplice, my mind was quickly switching from submissive mode to FBI mode. This was new information, we’d have to bring him in with any accomplices that we could find.
“Not by choice, my dear. I am his wife. My duty is to stick by him, despite his choices on how to take revenge.” She held herself straight and folded her hands in front of her.
I frowned. “Revenge? What did these women ever do to him?”
“His actions are revenge against me.  I slept with his brother.” She gave a graceful shrug and I looked back to Zach. Killing woman after having sex with them was a hell of a way to get revenge. “He makes you help as part of your punishment.”
“You’re a sharp woman. He’s been fond of you for quite some time now. Which is probably why you’re still alive.”
She was probably telling the truth about that. If I survived this I needed to make sure I took more care when I was out in the club, or stop going to the club at all.
“Have a good day.” She spun and left. I lay back on the pillows and sighed. I needed to bring this guy in, but I had to survive tonight to do that. Zach groaned and rolled over, throwing an arm on top of me. I let out a huff of air and wondered when he’d wake. I allowed myself a moment of weakness and stroked his arm. A throbbing between my legs started at merely touching him, and at the memory of last night. I started to crave my sexual release already.
I had drifted off to sleep again, but Zach’s movements woke me up. Sitting up, I found him getting dressed.
He looked over his shoulder at me. “I have business to take care of, but don’t worry, I’ll be back to continue our time together.” He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me up against him. Shoving his lips against mine, he gave me a scorching kiss before throwing me back onto the pillows. “No clothing, I will know if you touched it. I will have Mira bring you some food.” He picked up the tray that the woman had brought before and walked out with it.

I drifted in and out, Mira, Zach’s wife did bring me food eventually, but she hadn’t been happy about it. Like it was my fault she was in this situation. Maybe she shouldn’t have cheated on her husband…or married a sadistic murderer. The ben wa balls inside me jiggled every time I moved, driving the throbbing need inside me to a unbearable level until I thought about taking my pleasure into my own hands. The problem was that I knew exactly what that would result in. Pissing Zach off and possible, likely, death. Never had I faced death as a punishment for stepping outside spoke or unspoken boundaries as a submissive. It put a new, sick thrill into the whole submitting thing.
The door opened and Zach walked in with a tray of fruit. He had changed into a business suit, the tie was now loosened around his neck, with the top button of his collar undone, the shirt was untucked and his belt already undone.
I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes. I needed to find that quiet spot in my mind again, needed to let submissive me out of her hiding place. When I opened my eyes, Zach was watching me.
“It’s like a switch flips, I can see it in your eyes, your demeanor. Like you’re two people.”
“It feels like it some days.” I whispered and averted my gaze.
He ran a hand through my hair. “Did you touch yourself?”
“No.” I knew I made the right choice. “I didn’t have permission.”
He gave a gentle tug on my hair. “That’s a good girl. Now, hands behind your back.”
I put my hands where I was told and waited. He turned to the trunk he’d brought in earlier and pulled out another length of rope. He stepped behind me and tied it around my wrists, making sure I couldn’t move my arms to the front of my body.
“Legs apart.” He turned to the chest for two more pieces of rope.
I remained on my knees but opened my legs. He tied my ankles to my thighs so I wouldn’t be able to stand. The cool air brushed my slick sex as he moved around me. I cursed realizing that I’d be ready to take anything he wanted, just for some release.
He pulled on my hair while was behind me. “Do you know why I denied you your release last night?”
The answer I wanted to give was not the right one. “No, Sir.” My voice was short as I tried to anticipate his next move.
He knelt behind me and ran a hand over my shoulder and cupped my breast. “Because my subs do not get their release until I push them to subspace, right before I kill them.”
My heart jumped into my throat as my body betrayed me. He tweaked my nipple and rolled it between his fingers. “Then I should count myself lucky, Sir.”
“As you should.” His other hand snaked over my shoulder, mirroring the motions on my other breast. “Tonight, we’ll see if you are so lucky.”
I moaned as he stretched both my nipples. Moisture grew between my legs as he continued his assault. My pussy clenched around the balls still inside me, wanting anything that it could get. Zach’s hands were suddenly gone from my body and I heard the rustle of clothes behind me. He moved in front of me and I found I was at the perfect height for what he was expecting.
His cock was in my face, I had to straighten to take it into my mouth and he guided my movements with his fingers entwined in my hair. Bobbing, gagging and licking, I did as expected. Giving head was not on my favorite activities list, but I knew how to pleasure. I had been trained well. He pulled me back and laughed. “You’re good. I should have had you on your knees last night.”
“Thank you, Sir.” I caught my breath and waited to see what he had planned next. He went to the chest and came back with a harness with an attached vibrator. Torture, this was going to be torture, or he was planning on killing me tonight.
“Lean back the best you can.” He gave a wicked smile and I complied.
It wasn’t easy, my muscles stretched in protest as I leaned back, but years of martial arts and workouts made it possible for me to stay limber.
He squatted in front of me and inserted a finger into me. I moaned as he moved it around before hooking it around one ball and pulling it out. I knew a string attached them, but he used a finger for more teasing. Both balls came out with a little pop and he tossed them towards the chest.
“Mmm wet are we?” He took the harness and positioned it on me. I moaned at the feeling of the vibrator replacing the balls. It took a moment for my body to adjust to the currently silent toy. He buckled the harness on me and then helped me back to my original position. I gasped, the tip of the vibrator pushed against my insides, in the perfect spot.
Zach showed me the remote to the vibrator in his hand. He clicked a button and it gave a very low hum. “Very good, now, open again.” He palmed his cock and I nodded, closing my eyes and taking him into my mouth. As I worked him the vibrator hummed to life, the faster I went, the faster the speed on the vibrator went. I moaned around his cock, but I knew despite the pleasure in me, I wouldn’t hit subspace and the vibration wasn’t enough to make me come, no just to tease and make me lose my mind. I needed pain to be added to the mix to truly get the release I craved. But I wouldn’t be getting it, he was simply taking his pleasure from me. On one hand, I knew I’d survive the night, on the other…I craved my release.
I felt him tense before the stream of hot seed shot into my throat, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and I went to spit the cum out. He put a hand over my mouth and shook his head. “No, swallow.”
I closed my eyes and swallowed, trying not to gag at the taste. The vibrator was on low now, just teasing enough to keep me wanting.
As he did the night before, he untied me and checked the rope marks and helped me stretch, but again he left the toy in me.
“So you survive another night. Tomorrow night, you will not be so lucky. But come, tell me a story.”

It was going to be hard to tell him anything with the constant hum of the vibrator inside me, but I had no choice if I wanted to live. I told him the story of The Merchant and the Genie.

No comments:

Post a Comment